OUR TROOP MEETS ON MONDAYS 7pm to 9pm
Children may join Scouts when they are 10½ old and remain in the Section until they are 14 years old.
Scouts are the third Section of the Scouting family and wear green shirts and a Group scarf. Scouts work toward a number of badges, both challenge and activity types with the ultimate achievement being the Chief Scout’s Gold Award. There are various different camps throughout the calendar and the opportunity to try numerous activities such as, Archery, Pioneering, Campfires, Incident Hikes, Backwoods Cooking and much more! There are also some District Events the children can participate in.
THE SCOUT PROMISE
On my honour I promise that I will do my best, to do my duty to God and to the Queen, to help other people and to keep the Scout Law.
On my honour I promise that I will do my best, to uphold our Scout values and to do my duty to the Queen, to help other people and to keep the Scout Law.
THE SCOUT LAW
1. A Scout is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout is friendly and considerate.
4. A Scout belongs to the Worldwide family of Scouts.
5. A Scout has courage in all difficulties.
6. A Scout makes good use of time and is careful of possessions and property.
7. A Scout has self-respect and respect for others.
The Scout Association