GRUNDISBURGH & FINN VALLEY HEALTH FORM
GIFT AID FORM
The 1st Grundisburgh Scout Group was originally formed in 1921 but the records other than this have been lost.
In 1936 the Group was established again however due to the Second World War it was disbanded.
In 1956 the Group was reformed and since then for over 50 years has provided scouting to Grundisburgh and the surrounding villages.
In 1963 a building in the village was transported to the Grundisburgh Playing Field and since then it has been the Headquarters for all our Scouting adventures and activities up to the present date.